The Hierro V6 running shoe features a lightweight Fresh Foam midsole that helps to provide a soft landing on rough terrain. A proven Vibram® outsole provides traction and durability. TPU threads woven into the upper at key points enhance the structure of this men’s shoe and add toe protection, while laser perforations boost breathability.
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Lace closure
- Laser perforations for ventilation
- Synthetic/mesh upper with zonal TPU threads for added support and protection in high wear areas
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.