The Altra Lone Peak 4.5 is Altra's most versatile trail shoe that's able to cover everything from fire trails to mountain ascents.
- Quick-Dry Air Mesh upper - trimmed down for enhanced flexibility and comfort
- Simplified lacing system - improved micro-adjustment
- Tweaked EVA/A-Bound midsole foam - comfortable, durable cushioning that adds a spring to every step and takes the bite out of rugged terrain, now with a more resilient feel underfoot.
The Lone Peak 4.5 features:
- 4-Point GaiterTrap - Altra's Velcro strap that secures trail running gaiters without straps below the outsole, helping to prevent debris build-up, now with four attachments points instead of two
- Contour Footbed for additional underfoot cushioning
- StoneGuard rock protection plate - resembles the skeletal structure of the foot for dynamic flexibility while shielding your feet from sharp rocks
- Decoupled MaxTrac rubber outsole - hexagonal tread pattern for the perfect blend of grip, traction and durability
- TrailClaw lugs - canted beneath your toes for extra grip on gnarly terrain
- Balanced Zero Drop platform - places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run
- Wide FootShape toe box - encourages natural foot positioning and toe splay.
These trail all-rounders will have you speeding along all sorts of trails in no time. Placed between the Superior and Olympus series in terms of weight and cushioning, the Lone Peak is ideal for trail running and racing, fastpacking and hiking.